Friday, March 26, 2010

In the Beginning....

Okay, so I know this isn't the prettiest blog! How do you get more templates to choose from? I have seen some beautiful ones, so I know there must be more options. Also how do you get music on the blog? Oh, I have lots to learn!!!! But I am excited to start blogging, it's something I have wanted to do for a long time, and finally got some encouragment from my friends on facebook to GO FOR IT! :) I can already see how this can become addicting, but I'm excited to share my life, and what the Lord is doing in it to the whole world! He has so much to offer and share, and Ihope to encourage just a few people ( or however many He would want me to encourage) over this journey. Yall bare with me while I get started, happy reading!

April

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I always love adding another blog to my list :)

    Try thecutestblogontheblock.com or hotbliggityblog.com for some cute (free) layouts. And, you probably need to resize that picture (or not, that's up to you!). Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you decided to start a blog! I think you will really enjoy it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! It's so exciting to have blogging friends that follow me, I was telling Ryan it feels like I'm in school again, and I was nervous if I would have friends! Rebekah I am defintely going to resize my picture! ITS HUGE! :) Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete