Thursday, August 19, 2010

Overload!

So I am trying to get back into the blogging scene. I have learned alot from just today. First of all...I never knew about this world of coupons! Ryan and I have been amazed at how much we spend at the grocery store...last monday I went ( just to get some staples) and somehow spent $165.00! That is crazy! Soo i have researched alot, and have found some amazing tips...some people get paid to shop from coupons, I'm not there yet, but I hope to figure it out soon! :)

I am going out to eat with some of my favorite friends tonight to a place I haven't been before...The Meltin Pot.



I am pretty excited...have yall been there? I will post pictures from this experience soon. I keep saying I will post pictures soon, but I really am going to, as soon as I get a camera. haha!

I have been praying for a great witnessing opportunity that will allow someone to visit my church, and the Lord answered that prayer this week! I am excited for this opportunity, and can't wait to see how the Lord will use me in this situation...Here I am, send me!

4 comments:

  1. Coupons are great!! I always save double what I spend each time I go =) In fact one time I saved almost $270 and spent only $12. I am one of those that gets paid to shop as well!! It's so fun leaving Publix with .78 and a few bags of groceries! Let me know if you need tips I consider myself a pro and help lots of my friends!!

    xoxo

    Holly Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly!! I am so excited that you do this! I'm going to try this thing I found online, and I am sure I have lots of questions for you already! haha..do all grocery stores take other grocery stores coupons? or should i call and see? and i need lots of tips!!! hows that little baby in your belly?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I keep hearing people talk about this, but I can't figure out how it's done. If you have specifics please share cause I haven't made it into the "inner circle" of coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay Holly, do you know if you can use other places coupons at grocery stores in Augusta? Also what is all this double coupon stuff? Is there a certain day you can go an your coupon is doubled? and for the record, can you use more than one coupon on an item if you have it?

    ReplyDelete