Monday, September 20, 2010

BUSY!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was so incredibly chaotic happily filled with activities. Friday was a double date night with my future brother and sister in law. love. them. so. much. Saturday I went to a sweet baby shower for my friend Mandy, I can't wait to meet her sweet baby boy! Saturday afternoon I did a little honeymoon shopping as I like to say,it gives me a great excuse to buy things I want need for the honeymoon. Have I mentioned we are going to Napa Valley, I can't wait..I'm like a kid who has never gone ANYWHERE!. Saturday night Ryan and I went to a couples shower for my friends Jenna and Bernard...so much fun, I can't wait for ours! I have so many friends who are having babies and getting married...it is so exciting and I'm so blessed to be included in their lives. Sunday was church, where we started a new series about boundaries in relationships...so challenging and I can't wait for next week. If you live in the Augusta area and are looking for a great church...check out The Quest, you won't regret it! After church Ryan and I had breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my parents, which didn't disappoint as usual. After that I did a million errands before going to get my hair and makeup done for my BRIDAL PORTAITS! ahhh, I was so nervous..yall it was sad. Im not vain, but I normally love to have my picture taken, not these kind though. There is so much pressure to look pretty! haha. silly, I know. But all in all I have great photographers, and they made me comfortable, and I can't wait to see the pictures. Literally, can't wait. I wonder if they are ready yet? I kid. Sooo the wedding is so close, and I have 304203947329749874 things to do..which makes my heart beat fast! I'm so ready to bring glory to the Lord by marrying Ryan. Come on November 13th! Happy Monday!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment